Giving to Reinhardt University
Each year, the Office of University Advancement depends on the support of alumni, parents, faculty, staff and friends to continue the University's mission of providing the highest quality education at the lowest cost possible to students.
Through exciting events and unique campaigns, the Office of University Advancement raises funds to support scholarships, academic programs, buildings, general operating costs and a wide array of other campus needs. We strive to provide entertaining and convenient options for donors to support the College with many ways to give.
Showing our appreciation is one of the most important aspects of the Office of University Advancement. Our donors mean so much to the students, faculty and staff and we enjoy saying "thank you" whenever possible.
To find out more about how you can support Reinhardt University students or for questions regarding a specific gift, please call (770) 720-9147 or by email to email@example.com.
Social Media Ambassadors
Reinhardt University Social Media Ambassadors are a group of digital volunteers who advocate on behalf of Reinhardt Advancement, the fundraising division for the University throughout the year on their personal social media profiles, via email, phone calls or text messages.
Content primarily features philanthropic initiatives (#GivingTuesday and others) but also encourages sharing Reinhardt news and stories of your own personal experiences at events such as athletic competitions, homecoming or other special experiences.
Reinhardt will provide a toolkit for all special campaigns, so time invested is minimal, but impact is maximized.
• Believe in the power of philanthropy to transform Reinhardt students’ lives
• Celebrate philanthropy publicly and communicate with peers about giving
• Invite alumni, parents and other friends to give to the programs at Reinhardt that they’re passionate about
• Represent Reinhardt with pride, and promote awareness of positive stories, exciting events, exclusive opportunities, time-sensitive announcements and more
• Use social media platforms personally and comfortably (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc)
Vice President of Advancement & Marketing