Skip to content
Lehigh Carbon Community College

Tuition and Fees

Students must view Tuition and fee statements online via EagleWeb. 

To view your statement, please go to: .  Please monitor your EagleWeb account and Reinhardt email for updates as any changes you make prior to or during the semester may impact you financially.

If you need assistance with email or EagleWeb, email the Technology Services Helpdesk at


To view your statement online, select the following options from your EagleWeb homepage:

  1. Select “My Account Info” (Upper left-hand corner of screen)
  2. Select “Course and Fee Statement”
  3. Select “Generate Course and Fee Statement”
  4. Select “View my Course and Fee Statement”


Tuition Reimbursement

Please follow these steps to ensure your eligibility for tuition reimbursement from your employer:

  • Provide documentation at the beginning of each term to confirm the amount your employer will pay.
  • Pay any additional amount not covered by your employer before the tuition payment due date.
  • Sign a promissory note, including a Visa or MasterCard credit card number, for the remaining amount covered by your employer.
  • Pay the tuition reimbursement amount no later than three weeks from the end of the term as specified in the Academic Calendar. Should the payment not be received by that date, your credit card number will be automatically charged for the balance due.  It is your responsibility to provide documentation to your employer to facilitate reimbursement in a timely manner.

Tuition Protection Plan

What happens when your student’s education is disrupted by an unexpected injury or illness?

GradGuard - College life protected

Depending on the timing of the withdrawal, you may not be eligible to receive a refund of all of your tuition and fees.

The Tuition Protection Insurance Plan helps students and their families overcome the financial losses that may result from events which force students to withdraw from the semester due to a covered medical reason. Helping families get the most out of your Reinhardt University experience is always our top priority. That’s why we’ve partnered with GradGuard™ to make the Tuition Insurance Plan available to our families.

This coverage strengthens and broadens the scope of our existing refund policy by ensuring reimbursement for tuition, housing and other payments if a student withdraws for any covered medical reason at any time during the semester.

Please remember the deadline to enroll is the day before classes begin each semester.

Learn more at or call 866-985-7598.


Student Book Voucher Policy and Procedure

  1. If a credit balance will occur on the student account and the student meets the requirements for a book voucher, a credit will be placed on their account with the online bookstore.
  2. Book vouchers will be available one week prior to the beginning of the semester and will end the day after drop/add.
  3. Only one book voucher per student per semester
  4. Students must purchase all required books at the beginning of the semester.
  5. No student is allowed to purchase books for another student.

NOTE: Credits occur once your account balance has been paid in full and there is money left on the account, typically due from excess aid/loans. So please complete all financial aid documents promptly.


“Beginning of the semester” only applies to the beginning of full session fall and full session spring semester. All session I and II books should be included on the book voucher at the beginning of fall and spring semesters.

Reinhardt University Refund Policies

Tuition Refund Policy

Any student who officially withdraws from any or all classes will receive a refund based upon the Reinhardt University Refund Policy listed below.

Tuition Deposit: The $150 non-refundable tuition deposit reserves your seat at Reinhardt University for the semester in which you were offered admission. The tuition deposit is not refundable.

Tuition Refund period…………………………….. Percentage of institutional charges refunded
Total withdrawal during the official drop/add period ……………………….. 100 %
Withdrawal after the drop/add period of the semester ……………………….  0%

There will be no refund of tuition or required fees if a class or classes are dropped after the last date of drop/add each semester/session.  Refunds will be made only for students who completely withdraw from the University during the drop/add period. These refunds will be made according to the Federal and institutional refund policies currently in effect.

Residence Hall and Meal Plan Refund Policy

A residential student who moves out of the residence hall within the first two weeks of class will receive a prorated refund based upon the policy listed below.

Withdraws Refund
first week of class 93%
second week of class 85%
after second week of class 0%

Refunds and Disciplinary Action

Students suspended or expelled for disciplinary reasons are not entitled to a refund of any deposits, tuition or fees paid. Students who are asked to vacate their residence hall rooms as a result of disciplinary actions (but are allowed to continue attending classes) are not eligible for a refund of that semester’s room rent, however, meal cards may continue to be used in the Gordy Center.

Refund Checks

Student refunds will be sent via a check delivered directly to your student email once the student has attended class through the appropriate certification period and funds have been received. Whenever a school credits FSA program funds to a student’s account and those funds exceed the student’s allowable charges, an FSA credit balance occurs. A school must pay the excess FSA program funds (the credit balance directly to the student as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after the later of:  the date the balance occurred on the student’s account, if the balance occurred after the first day of class of a payment period or the first day of classes of the payment period if the credit balance occurred on or before the first day of class of that payment period). Each student must acknowledge receipt of any award prior to receiving a check or credit on the student’s account. A written request must be submitted to the Business Office should a student wish to leave a credit balance for future use.

Credit Balance Refund Policy

Financial Aid programs will be credited on student accounts in the following order each semester, if eligible.

  1. Federal PELL Grant
  2. Federal Supplemental Education Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)
  3. Georgia Tuition Equalization Grant (GTEG)
  4. HOPE Scholarship
  5. Non-federal or non-state Scholarships
  6. Institutional (Reinhardt University) Scholarships

Credits involving institutional and non-institutional scholarships are treated differently because the amount of institutional aid is capped for each student.

Institutional Scholarship Recipients

If an institutional scholarship creates a credit balance on your account, the amount of your institutional scholarship will be reduced to cover only the amount  you owe as outlined in your Reinhardt University Institutional Aid Agreement.  The total amount of institutional scholarships may not exceed the cost of tuition and on-campus room and board when added to any other institutional scholarship or grant the student may be eligible to receive.  This excludes loans or work-study.

Non-federal or non-state Scholarship Recipients

If a non-federal or non-state scholarship creates a credit balance on your account, you can receive a refund from that scholarship of up to $1,000.00, after you have received all your financial aid.  Any remaining excess funds (after you have received your refund) will be deducted from your institutional (Reinhardt University) scholarship awards.

Return of Title IV Funds

If a recipient of Title IV aid withdraws during a payment period (or a period of enrollment), the institution must calculate the amount of Title IV aid the student did not earn. Unearned Title IV funds must be returned to the Title IV programs. The Return of Title IV Funds policy applies through 60% of enrollment period.

The Title IV funds earned is calculated by:

Number of calendar days completed / Number of calendar days in a period =
Percentage completed (earned)
Title IV funds will be returned in the following order:

  • Unsubsidized Federal Stafford Loan
  • Subsidized Federal Stafford Loan
  • Federal PLUS Loan
  • Federal Pell
  • Federal SEOG
  • Other Title IV

Students with questions about refund policies should contact the Office of Student Financial Aid

Educational Assistance for Veterans

Veterans may be eligible to receive educational assistance through the Veterans Administration while enrolled at Reinhardt University and pursuing an approved program of study. The Office of Records, Registration and Advisement provides enrollment certification to the Veterans Administration for eligible students. Veterans must provide a certified copy of their DD214 or NOBE form to the Office of Records, Registration and Advisement and complete the appropriate application for benefits. Physical education credit is awarded on the basis of one semester credit for each year of active duty completed.

Refunds for Military Service Personnel Called to Active Duty

Students who are members of the Georgia National Guard or other reserve components of the armed forces who receive emergency orders to active military duty are entitled to a full refund of tuition paid for that semester, in accordance with federal and state guidelines.
Military personnel on active duty in the armed forces who, before the end of their present station assignment, receive emergency orders for a temporary or permanent change of duty location are entitled to a full refund of tuition paid for that semester, in accordance with federal and state guidelines.

Withdrawal from Reinhardt

If a student wishes to withdraw from Reinhardt University before the end of the semester, he or she must complete a withdrawal form obtained from the Office of Records, Registration and Advisement. The withdrawal form must be signed by the Vice President for Academic Affairs, the Director of Records, Registration and Advisement, the Business Office and the Director of Financial Aid. Students are responsible for making sure that the withdrawal form is filled out correctly and submitted to the Office of Records, Registration and Advisement. Refunds due to a withdrawal from Reinhardt University are processed according to the submission date and the refund policies listed in this catalog. Students who complete the appropriate paperwork and withdraw before midterm will receive a W. Students not completing the appropriate paperwork will receive an F. A student who initiates a withdrawal after the published deadline for the last date to withdraw without penalty will receive an F.

Ask the Business Office a Question

  • This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Business Office FAQs

We are happy to be of service to you. Below are questions we answer often. If you have a question that is not addressed here, please see the Contact Information at the bottom of this page to e-mail or phone us.

Where is the Business Office located?

The Business Office is in the Burgess Administration Building, first floor, north end of building.

What are the hours of the Business Office?

Monday thru Friday 9:00 a.m. – 4:30* p.m.

What is Block Tuition?

Block tuition is a flat rate charged to students enrolled in from 12 to 18 undergraduate credit hours in one semester on the Waleska campus. A student taking more than 18 credit hours in a semester will incur an additional charge.

When will I receive an invoice?

You must view your invoice on eagleweb at

An email will be sent to all Reinhardt email accounts when invoices are ready to view on eagleweb. If you do not know how to access your Reinhardt email account, you should contact our Information Technology Help Desk at 770-720-5555

When do I have to pay my tuition and fees?

Tuition and fees are due approximately two weeks prior to the start of each semester. Specific due dates are published in the Academic calendar.

What payment methods are accepted?

We are now accepting ACH transfers (e-check) for payments through eagleweb.

Cash, check, Money Order, VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Please call 770-720-5520 to pay by credit card over the phone. You may also pay online using one of the major credit cards listed above as well as ACH transfers (e-check). To pay online please go to

(Note: all credit cards are subject to a 3.5% convenience fee).

What financial aid is available?

Please contact the Financial Aid Office at 770.720.5667 or see for financial aid information.

Do you offer a payment plan?

Yes, for more information on our payment plans go to