New Student Orientation
Congratulations to our new Eagles and Welcome to Reinhardt University!
New Student Orientation (NSO) will be your first real taste of life as an Eagle and will help you “Earn Your Wings.”
The Office of Student Activities is excited to share this experience with you and can't wait to introduce you to the Reinhardt family. Our passion is to help each of you to experience a stress-free transition to college while introducing you to our great institution. Below you'll find a brief overview of our amazing Orientation programs.
NSO is designed to help students transition to college and assist family members in understanding their students’ experience during this exciting time. NSO is specially planned to provide you with
- Meaningful connections with faculty and staff members
- Meaningful connections with other new students
- Increased awareness of academic and student life resources
NSO is a two-part process for Freshmen, Transfer and Dual Enrollment students: SOAR and Eagle Bound.
- SOAR is the first step of the orientation process and is a series of virtual sessions which take place in June, July and August.
- Eagle Bound is the next step in a smooth transition to Reinhardt University and will take place in August (Saturday, August 14th-Sunday, August 15th) the weekend before the start of fall semester.
Take time to learn about NSO by browsing our website and follow the instructions pertaining to your specific role as either a freshman, transfer student, or parent/family. If you still have questions about NSO, please contact us by phone at (770) 720-9197 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you when you arrive on campus.